March Guest Creative Team Members

Posted by Laura Burger's Blog , Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:08 PM

I have added two great scrappers to join my Creative Team for the month of March! And here is a bit about each one and a couple layouts of a new kit that will be added to my Gotta Pixel Store come Tuesday,


I would like you to meet - Kristin is a full-time wife and homeschooling mother to two (mostly) sweet little girls. She became hooked on paper scrapbooking when her oldest was a toddler, and thought that digi scrapping was "just wrong" - but after the arrival of #2, she made the leap to digi and has never looked back. She's currently busy with not one, but two P365 projects, as well as creating for several designers. When she's not busy schooling or scrapping, Kristin loves to read, knit and geocache, and works occasionally as a birth doula.

















Next is Tropt'-I've paper scrapped for about 9 years and then began drifting over to the dark side last year. I'm blessed to live in Asia where spicy food, ripe mangos and new cultural adventures keep me happy. :) (oh, and a dependable EHD with lots of gigs also helps!)  I'm honored to be an Inspiration Lane Rave Brigader and CT member for AVdesigns, Design by Anita and Digilicious Designs. And I'm beyond EXCITED to be guesting with Laura Burger this month!!

 

Welcome ladies to the team for the month of March

3 Response to "March Guest Creative Team Members"

sabedavo Says:

Welcome to the team, ladies! Glad to have you here for the month.

Unknown Says:

welcome to the Team Ladies!!! Can't wait to see all your beautiful los!

Debbie Says:

Welcome to the team!! Glad to have you with us and can't wait to see your pages!!