Gotta Grab it May Style - 4 New Products all a BUCK

Posted by Laura Burger's Blog , Friday, May 7, 2010 9:54 PM

I just adore GGI time at Gotta Pixel - looking at what all the designer did, just amazes me that we all become so creative and go into different directions. I have added 4 new products to the store - they all will be marked at a dollar through Tuesday! So grab them while there at this price.

And I just finished a layout using this product - It is a photo of one of John's great nieces Emily! It brought back such memories of being a new Mother holding this little bundle of joy!
In addition my CT used all the product and here are a few of their layouts!
I hope you all have a great Mothers Day and spend it with the ones you love!

1 Response to "Gotta Grab it May Style - 4 New Products all a BUCK"

Anonymous Says:

Love those stitches!
Had a great Mother's Day, glad yours was good also.