Dollar Tuesday Again - Lets Start the New Year RIGHT - $1.00

Posted by Laura Burger's Blog , Monday, January 4, 2010 8:00 PM

Its time to start the New Year off with a bang - Tuesday Dollar Pixels - I have added 4 new products 2 Commercial Use and 2 PU/Scrap4Hire items. One of the commercial has a bonus png file with it. Be watching for more overlays with png files from me in the near future.







Remember these prices are only good at my Gotta Pixel store on Tuesday the 5th. at this price. In addition, last call for the freebie I was offering to join my newsletter list! So  if you interested, please send me an email and I will get you your links. This freebie will expire on Friday.

Now on a personal level, I am trying to do the 365 with a weekly layout of some sort with the photos, I am really hoping I can keep up with it. I know for the next few weeks I will be able, it is being able to keep with a resolution through the hole year. That was the first one I made, the other was to spend more quality time with my husband. Which if he has it his way I will be doing more fishing on his new boat, than I care to think about. We are taking it out this next weekend for a quick trip to Laughlin. It happens to my brother in laws birthday and we have a group of people going to celebrate. Funny how we plan a river trip and he gets a boat. How does that happen. The next resolution is to get back to exercising and eating better. I still have a goal that has yet to be met when it comes to my weight and size clothing that is comfy for me. And my last one is to try and learn to relax a bit. That out of all should be the hardest for me, as I am a doer and not the kind of person that has learned to relax too  well.

Hope to share a few layouts with you in the coming weeks. And watch the blog as there will be new Gotta Grab It products while I am out of town that will come on line. 

1 Response to "Dollar Tuesday Again - Lets Start the New Year RIGHT - $1.00"

Anonymous Says:

The new stuff looks terrific! And on sale?!